- The Classic is Vibram's original FiveFingers model.
- This is the least expensive model retailing for $75.
- Great for casual wear, running, travel, weightlifting.
- Easy to use, great barefoot feel, a must have for barefoot enthusiasts. Also great for first time buyers!
Vibram's Website Says:
"This patented FiveFingers design takes a minimalist approach to barefooting. Non-marking Vibram TC1 performance rubber soles protect your feet and provide a sure grip over a variety of terrain. A thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric fits low on the foot—for comfort and quick drying." (From VibramFiveFingers.com)
- Easy to put on
- Extremely light, weighing in at 5.3 ounces each
- Minimal sole (3mm) provides for great "feedback" and ground-feel
- Open top design helps feet stay cool. Great summer shoe.
- Securing bungee allows for spontaneous activity in seconds
- Machine washable
- This model lacks a top securing strap, so its not recommended for fast paced sports.
- Some users report that the bungee cord irritates the top of their foot. Although after prolonged usage this tends to go away
The Classic lives up to its name, becoming an instant classic in your shoe collection. This model is a great everyday shoe with an athletic flair. Slip them on and go to the store, then tighten the bungee and go for a run or head to the gym, maybe stop by the beach on the way home. They really give you great comfort and versatility for the price. Many FiveFinger enthusiasts claim this to be their most used model due to its everyday convenience and flip flop summer feel.