- Open Top design with 3 securing straps
- The Sprint retails for $80
- A hybrid of the Classic and KSO models
- Very secure fit, great for water-sports and other fast paced activities
Vibram's Website Says:
"Some have called FiveFingers Sprint the most versatile footwear they own. Adjustable hook-and-loop closures cross over the instep and surround the heel for a personalized, secure fit. A thin abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric follows the contour of the foot for comfort. And a flexible, non-marking TC1 performance rubber sole is razor siped to enhance grip over a variety of terrain." (VibramFiveFingers.com)
- Weighs in at 5.6 oz.
- Triple strap system creates an extremely secure fit.
- Ideal for fast paced sports, such as sprinting.
- Open top design keeps feet cool during activity.
- Machine Washable
- Open top allows for debris and other small oddities to enter.
- Because of the three strap system, it takes time to find your ideal fit.
The Sprint, like the KSO, can do just about anything, but the Sprint gives you that added summer feel with its open-top design. It features a three strap system, one on top of the foot and two around the heal for a secure fit. Once the sprint is on, it stays that way. Which is why the Sprint is great for fast moving sports, such as sprinting, surfing, running, or any sport where you want to focus on performance rather than footwear. This shoe is great for first time buyers and will surely become an instant favorite.